* Modern aluminum alloys can easily support the weight of heavy glass spans, hence maximizing the building’s capability for using natural sunlight.
* Varieties of Gauge and thickness.
* Strengthened alloys support large glass structures and solar panels.
* The metal is easily recycled and loses none of its properties during the process. While the recycling process reduces energy consumption by more than 90 percent, as compared to the energy required to produce new aluminum from its source materials.
* When used for construction, aluminum structures can weigh 35 to 65 percent less than steel, while providing equivalent strength.
For more information on the benefits of Aluminum Profiles to your building projects, please contact us below…